- Altamir provides access, through the stock market, to private equity, one of the best performing asset classes over the long term.
- Altamir invests through and alongside the funds managed by Apax Partners SAS and Apax Partners LLP, two leading investment firms with more than 45 years of experience.
- Altamir provides access to a portfolio of high-growth companies, diversified by geography and by size: mid-cap companies in Continental Europe (France, Italy and Benelux), and larger size companies in Europe, North America and emerging countries (mainly China and India).
- Altamir has an ambitious strategy focused on NAV growth.
- Altamir’s shareholders benefit from a sustainable and attractive dividend policy (2 to 3% of year-end NAV, a yield of 4 to 5%) and from the SCR favourable tax regime (by committing to holding their shares for at least five years and reinvesting their dividends).
- Altamir has a low intrinsic risk profile: no structural debt, rigorous cash management.
- Altamir is managed by Maurice Tchenio, one of the founders of Apax Partners, with more than 45 years of experience in the private equity, and who owns 65% of the share capital of the company.