Altamir filed a request with the President of the Commercial Court of Paris for interim order to be issued against Moneta Asset Management with respect to a note dated 17 April 2015 issued by one of Altamir’s shareholders, Moneta Asset Management, that includes unfounded and misleading allegations on Altamir’s performance and management costs. This note has been broadly circulated by Moneta Asset Management and published online on its website. The President of the Commercial Court has ordered an expertise on the subjects mentioned in this note.
- Ruling of the Paris Commercial Court dated 17 April 2020
- Altamir’s press release dated 14 February 2018 and conclusion of the expert report
- Expert report dated 9 February 2018 (in French)
- Altamir’s press release dated 16 March 2016
- Letter from the Manager to shareholders dated 6 April 2016
- Report written by Didier Kling, an Expert to the Paris Court of Appeal and accredited by the French Cour de cassation, on Moneta’s allegations about Altamir’s performance and management costs
- Extracts from Altamir’s 2015 Registration Document on management costs in the private equity and those of Altamir