To create value for shareholders over the long term, Altamir pursues the following objectives:
- Increase Net Asset Value (NAV) per share by outperforming the benchmark indices (LPX Europe, CAC Mid & Small)
- Maintain a simple, attractive and sustainable dividend policy (2 to 3% of year-end NAV)
- Reach a critical size of €1bn in assets under management in order to:
- Be a key partner of Apax Partners SAS and Apax Partners LLP,
- Increase the liquidity of Altamir shares, thus attracting a larger number of investors and reducing the discount.
Altamir invests exclusively with Apax Partners.
- In the funds managed by Apax Partners SAS:
- €277m in Apax France VIII;
- between €226m and €306m committed to Apax France IX.
- In the funds managed by Apax Partners LLP:
- €60m in Apax VIII LP;
- €138m in Apax IX LP.
- Occasionally through direct co-investment alongside the funds managed by Apax Partners SAS and Apax Partners LLP.
- Directly alongside the funds managed by Apax Partners SA (now Amboise Partners SA).